LocationDelhi NCR, India
Date18-19 Feb 2019
HotelThe Leela Ambience Gurgram Hotel
The key objective of the third edition of Indian Iron Ore & Pellet Summit is to shed light on the upcoming Indian Iron Ore Mines Auction 2020 and its Impact on the increase in Iron ore demand by 2025, pursuant to the rising steel capacities.
WHAT MAKES INDIA AN INTERESTING STORY?
- India is expected to drive growth in global steel demand, counterposing an estimated gradual decline in China.
- It is predicted that the country is going to be the second largest steel producer in the world given that the iron ore demand is going to increase significantly.
- Insolvent steel companies will receive attractive bids from JSW, Tata, Vedanta, and Arcelor Mittal on optimistic Indian growth story.
- Considering the high domestic demand, India is less immune to the global trade war.
INDIAN IRON ORE & STEEL INDUSTRY SNAPSHOT – FY18
How Indian iron ore supply-demand will be in 2025?
- Indian current and upcoming steel capacities (State wise/Route wise)
- Iron ore supply and demand 2025
- Where did Indian steel mills source Iron ore from in 2018- Indepth analysis on Iron ore Production/Dispatches?
- Changing feed stock pattern Iron ore fines Vs Lumps Vs Pellets – Indian prospective
Will Indian industry face iron ore supply disruption in 2020?
- What is MMDR act?
- What does mining auction mean for Indian iron ore mining industry?
- How much Merchant iron ore capacity that will be auctioned in 2020?
- Can we expect any disruption?
- What is driving high premium to recent Mines auction; will it continue?
How seaborne iron ore trade dynamics will be in near term?
- Seaborne iron ore trade 2018 and will world sees a surplus availability or deficit?
- What does China environment policy mean for seaborne iron ore market?
- Indian iron ore imports doubled in 2018; will it continue?
- What do US sanctions mean to Iranian iron ore exports?
Will Indian pellet exports rise further amid global shortage?
- Global pellet supply and demand scenario
- Indian Pellet Capacity, Production, Exports
- What is driving pellet exports from India; will the momentum continue?
- How long will Chinese appetite for high grade iron ore and pellets continue?
PARTICIPANTS FROM PREVIOUS CONFERENCES
Rio Tinto | Vale | BHP | China Mining Resources | JSW Steel | JSPL | Essar Steel | Glencore | Essel Mining & Industries | Swiss Singapore | Ankit Metals & Power | Arya Iron & Steel | Bhushan Steel | Bihar Foundry & Castings | BMM Ispat | BRPL | Electrosteel Castings | Gallant Metal | Gerdau Steel | Godawari Power & Ispat | Kamachi Sponge & Power | Kobe Steel | Minera Steel | Pushpit Steels SAIL | Samaraco Asia | Sarda Energy & Minerals | Thakur Prasad Sao & Sons | Tata Steel | Usha Martin | Serajuddin Mines