3rd Steel Scrap & Raw Material Conference - ASIA
- How will China impact the dynamics of global Scrap & Steel market?
- Will Pakistan become the second largest scrap importer in Asia?
- Will Bangladesh double its steel consumption by 2022?
- Will SE Asia remain import dependent or increase its steel production?
- What will be the impact of Indian metal recycling policy?
- Will rising steel exports from India sustain?
- Will ship breaking remain a scrap feeder?
- How will scrap supply dynamics shape up in 2017-2018?
- How Scrap charge rate can be increased from existing 18-20% to 50% in BOF’s?
- How to decrease the operating costs of Electric Arc Furnaces
- Is FINEX the future of low cost steelmaking?
- Where are Japanese ferrous scrap prices heading?
PRESENTATIONS AT 3RD STEEL SCRAP & RAW MATERIAL CONFERENCE - ASIA
Few presentations are not available here, You can directly request speakers for their presentations
|Impact of Chinese Scrap on Steelmaking profitability, Iron ore Demand and Factors driving steel prices in recent times||Paul Butterworthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Will Vietnam become next Turkey?||Philip Hoffman||philip.hoffman@hoffmanironand steel.com|
|New metal recycling policy of India||Yogesh Bediemail@example.com|